Legal Assistants and Law Clerks
We are a dynamic commercial law firm in Toronto, Ontario providing legal services in Business Law, Commercial Leasing, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Secured Lending and Telecommunication Access.
We are currently looking to recruit a mid-level Law Clerk to join our Corporate practice group. As a member of this group you will work on a broad range of transactions including, venture capital and emerging company matters, entity formation and organization, private equity matters, M&A transactions, as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
The ideal candidate will:
• have 2-5 years’ of experience in corporate law, gained at a well-regarded law firm;
• be an active member of the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario;
• have demonstrable knowledge in Microsoft Office, FastCompany, E-Corp, Worldox and PCLaw, or document management and corporate management platform equivalents;
• have strong legal word processing skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft Word (including advanced formatting and style applications);
• be familiar with Adobe Acrobat an asset;
• have excellent drafting skills, including proofing, composing, spelling and grammar;
• be able to multitask, prioritize and work within a team environment.
• have a strong academic background and immediately transferable skills required;
• have great attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm that offers unique and sophisticated corporate work. The environment is supportive and collegial with a strong potential for career growth.
Interested candidates should apply online. If you have a request for accommodation during the application process or have any questions, please email email@example.com
Direct applicants only. No third-party submissions.
Owens Wright LLP is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe it is crucial to have a supportive culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued so that all our members have a sense of belonging and can succeed based on their talent and interests.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include your cover letter and resume.
We thank you for expressing an interest in a career with us. Future opportunities at Owens Wright LLP may be posted on this page. We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.