The Real Estate Practice Group at Owens Wright LLP offers a comprehensive range of real property-related legal services for developers, builders, investors, owners, landlords, both institutional and private lenders and mortgage investment corporations.
We regularly provide strategic advice on complex and high value property acquisition, sale and financing transactions.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- acquisitions and divestments
- all forms of single, multiple-family and condominium developments
- developer and developer-group cost-sharing agreements
- construction and development financing
- project management and construction agreements
- telecommunication access arrangements
- syndicated property investments
- commercial and retail leasing
Our team also draws on the experience of the Business Law Practice Group to provide advice on structuring real estate co-investment or joint venture projects, raising capital, establishing an appropriate business vehicle and secured lending. We can quickly assemble a multi-disciplinary team of experienced commercial real estate specialists to address a diverse range of real property needs.