Our Business Law Group advises clients on a broad range of legal and business issues. We act for a wide array of clients including public and private companies, banks, mutual funds, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and investors. We are also Canadian corporate counsel to several U.S. publicly traded companies.
We regularly advise on:
- public and private mergers and acquisitions, including takeover bids
- public and private debt and equity financings
- stock exchange listings
- venture capital and private equity transactions
- establishing venture funds
- rights offerings
- corporate governance matters
- securities regulatory compliance
- renewable energy transactions
- licensing and distribution agreements
- corporate reorganizations
The Business Law Group has developed broad-based experience in providing clients with legal, strategic and business planning advice. Our understanding of the law and long-standing relationships in the business community enable us to provide sophisticated insight and practical solutions to your business needs.
Our lawyers have particular expertise in cross-border transactions, including public and private offerings and stock exchange listings by US issuers in Canada.